Free motion custom quilting and embroidery are my passion! I started quilting as a youngster with my grandmother's guidance and inspiration. Now, I share the love of quilting and embroidery with everyone through our quilt shop and classes. Along with my husband, Steven Shrewsbury, we want to help you find your happy place with quilting and embroidery arts! Steven is certified by Pfaff and Singer to service machines. He also sets up long and mid arm frames and quilting machines for our customers, sharpens scissors, and loves to paper-piece. Visit our store front or shop online at http://www.QuiltingFarmsteadLLC.com
Quilting Farmstead is a full service quilt shop with:
- Custom free motion, ruler work, and edge to edge quilting
- custom t-shirt quilts
- Certified Singer and Pfaff service center with machine sales of embroidery, sergers, sewing and quilting machines
- Grace long arm & mid arm quilting machine sales
- Fabrics - quilting cottons, 108" backings, batting, jersey knits, and other speciality fabrics
- quilting art supplies, notions, patterns, hand embroidery supplies, needle felting supplies, bag making supplies, kits and more
- Martelli tables and products
- OESD certified embroidery instructor, and affiliate store (link on our website home page)
- Kimberbell affiliate store (link on our website home page)
- scissor sharpening
- MO Hwy 36 Quilt Trail Participate
- All State Shop Hop Participate
- KCRQF Emerald Classroom sponsor and Instructor
Enjoy a visit to Quilting Farmstead in beautiful, rural Lathrop, MO where Steven's family has farmed for five generations! See Grandpa Carl's scissors from when he was employed at Nelly Don's clothing manufacturer and distributor. Also, enjoy viewing five generations of quilts from Vicki's family.
An Invitation just for you!
Quilting Farmstead is located in beautiful, rural Missouri, just 20 miles North of Kansas City, MO, on I-35 to exit 40, go west 4 miles on hwy 116, south 1 1/2 miles on Wilson Road. Follow the little red farm truck to the green roof barn for all your sewing, embroidery, and quilting art supplies. We are wheel chair accessible with ample parking at the front door. Buses are welcome to back into our 40 foot wide drive way, with their passenger door pulled up to the ramp leading to the front door.